Welcome to Jenius Engineering newsletter #23, this newsletter published every tuesday-ish. please subscribe to our newsletter.
- A CEO’s Guide to Emacs
- User experience design for APIs
- Announcing AWS Amplify and the AWS Mobile CLI
- What is Email Header Injection?
- Pragmatic Releasing: Less Worry, More Shipping
- Grappling with Go
- Better Random Number Generation for OpenSSL, libc, and Linux Mainline
- Replacing x86 firmware with Linux and Go
- I just don’t want to be a software developer anymore
- How a single PostgreSQL config change improved slow query performance by 50x
- Luxon – A library for working with dates and times in JS
- List of free tools for dev – offering free tier
- Beego – GO Framework
These article curated by Jenius Engineering Team and published on jenius.tech, feedback please send to engineer(at)jenius.com