Welcome to Jenius Engineering newsletter #9, this newsletter published every tuesday-ish. please subscribe to our newsletter.
How’s the weekend? this week we are trying to bring up on Jenius Engineering team to have a discussion about products and of course development!
here are our reading lists
- When production is your test lab – what is “canarying”?
- Support Driven Development: Listen now so you don’t hear it later
- ChAP: Chaos Automation Platform
- Software Engineering ≠ Computer Science
- Facebook now uses Caffe2 deep learning for the site’s 4.5 billion daily translations
- Learning From Failure and Success
- HTTP/2 introduction from High Performance Browser Networking
- Availability Calculator
- Delve, Debugger for GO programming language
- 5 Chrome usefull extension for frontend developer
These article curated by Jenius Engineering Team and published on jenius.tech, feedback please send to engineer(at)jenius.com