Welcome to Jenius Engineering newsletter #10, this newsletter published every tuesday-ish. please subscribe to our newsletter, this newsletter is a bit late.
Later this week we will celebrating our independence day! here are reading lists for your brain for this almost long weekend.
- Handle sidekiq processing when one job saturates your workers and the rest queue up
- APIs as infrastructure: future-proofing Stripe with versioning
- Beyond Observing Behavior
- Why Morningstar Moved To The Cloud: 97% Cost Reduction
- Node.js Errors — Changes you need to know about
- The 80/20 Guide to Express Error Handling
- An Introduction to Web Scraping with Node JS
- Building A Simple AI Chatbot With Web Speech API And Node.js
- What is Containerd?
- Effective Shell Part 1: Navigating the Command Line
- Designing a Microservices Architecture for Failure
- Ream: Framework for building universal Vue.js app
- Immediately Open Chrome DevTools when debugging Node.js apps
- Britecharts v2.0 Released
These article curated by Jenius Engineering Team and published on jenius.tech, feedback please send to engineer(at)jenius.com