Welcome to Jenius Engineering newsletter #19, this newsletter published every tuesday-ish. please subscribe to our newsletter.
Here are lists of what JeniusTech Engineer read, and watch this week.
- Configuring Puma, Unicorn and Passenger for Maximum Efficiency
- Why Ruby app servers break on macOS High Sierra and what can be done about it
- Security and Fundamentals at Scale with Vault [video]
- How I Socially Engineer Myself Into High Security Facilities
- Our team broke up with instant-legacy releases — and you can too
- We fired our top talent. Best decision we ever made.
- ButterCMS Architecture: a Mission-Critical API Serving Millions of Requests per Month
- Improved stacktrace display in Ruby 2.5
- Rebuilding slack.com
- How I’m (Not) Using jQuery
- PhantomJS replaced with Chrome headless
- Passenger 5.1.11: support for High Sierra, HTTP/2, new features & fixes
- HashiCorp Consul 1.0 realeased
- Vue 2.5 released
These article curated by Jenius Engineering Team and published on jenius.tech, feedback please send to engineer(at)jenius.com