Welcome to Jenius Engineering newsletter #24, this newsletter published every tuesday-ish. please subscribe to our newsletter.
- Microsoft’s Q# quantum programming language out now in preview
- The makings of a smart cookie
- Introducing Conduit
- How To Tell If Your Linux Server Has Been Compromised
- Every feature considered harmful: Debts in software development
- Unapocalyptic Software
- Why your programmers just want to code
- How I automated my team’s agile and Scrum processes with Scrumile
- The Power Of tmux Hooks
- Smarter Rails Services with Active Model Modules
- Blockchain Graveyard
- Google APIs Explorer
- Products Over Projects
- Developer’s Guide to Successful Distributed Teams
- Empowering teams to build great products
- Conduit – next-generation ultralight service mesh for Kubernetes.
- ParcelJS – Blazing fast, zero configuration web application bundler
- Nebula – Nebula container orchestrator aims to help devs and ops treat IoT devices just like distributed Dockerized apps.
- jrnl.sh - write your journal
- MyRock – A RocksDB storage engine with MySQL
These article curated by Jenius Engineering Team and published on jenius.tech, feedback please send to engineer(at)jenius.com