Welcome to Jenius Engineering newsletter #28, this newsletter published every tuesday-ish. please subscribe to our newsletter.
- Stream & Go: News Feeds for Over 300 Million End Users
- What Really Happened with Vista: An Insider’s Retrospective
- Chrome is turning into the new Internet Explorer 6
- Implications of Tech Stack Complexity for Executives
- Refactoring with Composed Method pattern
- How we design enterprise software
- Tutorial: Distributed Tracing in Ruby with OpenTracing
- Why Factories?
- How do Ruby & Python profilers work?
- Event-Driven Microservices with RabbitMQ and Ruby
- The Ruby 2.5.0 feature nobody talks about
- Building Your First Node App Using Docker
- Paying Technical Debt - How To Rescue Legacy Code through Refactoring
Tools & code
These article curated by Jenius Engineering Team and published on jenius.tech, feedback please send to engineer(at)jenius.com