Welcome to Jenius Engineering newsletter #32, this newsletter published every tuesday-ish. please subscribe to our newsletter.
- Rails 5.1.5, parallel testing and more!
- Email is your electronic memory
- Linux ate my RAM
- Flutter — 5 reasons why you may love it
- Why so Many Developers Quit Before Ever Getting a Job. Please — don’t
- Who Killed The Junior Developer?
- Docker Tip #1 — Docker Aliases
- Docker Image Building – Lessons learned
- GraphQL as an API Gateway to Microservices
- Why should I care about Kubernetes, Docker, and Container Orchestration?
- Best Practices for Modals / Overlays / Dialog Windows
Tools & Codes
- Embulk – bulk data loader that helps data transfer between various databases, storages, file formats, and cloud services
- kube-ops-view – Kubernetes Operational View
- kubectx – Fast way to switch between clusters and namespaces in kubectl
- No Dock – Docker Compose for Node project
These article curated by Jenius Engineering Team and published on jenius.tech, feedback please send to engineer(at)jenius.com