Welcome to Jenius Engineering newsletter #33, this newsletter published every tuesday-ish. please subscribe to our newsletter.
- Application Deployment at Deliveroo
- Build a recurrent neural network using Apache MXNet
- What’s All the FaaS About?
- Chroot: the magical healing powers of the original Linux virtualization tool
- IoT data storage and analysis with Fluentd, Minio and Spark
- How production engineers support global events on Facebook
- Using SSE Instead Of WebSockets For Unidirectional Data Flow Over HTTP/2
- Running a scalable & reliable GraphQL endpoint with Serverless
- How Algolia built their frontend search widgets with React.js by following redux principles
- How Showmax got into live streaming
- Visualizing Archer
- How to build a Kubernetes Horizontal Pod Autoscaler using custom metrics
- Continuous Delivery for Static Sites
- The best architecture with Docker and Kubernetes — myth or reality?
- Syntactic sugar methods in Ruby
News & Codes
- requests-html – HTML Parsing for Humans™
- FastPhotoStyle – Style transfer, deep learning, feature transform
These article curated by Jenius Engineering Team and published on jenius.tech, feedback please send to engineer(at)jenius.com